- David Brooks predicts the death and rebirth of economics: The Return of History.
- Why comedy might make someone a good politician: “There’s a simple rule: You say it again, and you say it again, and you say it again, and you say it again, and you say it again, and then again and again and again and again, and about the time that you’re absolutely sick of saying it is about the time that your target audience has heard it for the first time.”
- Proposal to boost oil tax draws foes to Olympia
- For Consumers, Clarity on Health Care Changes
- India’s Woes Reflected in Bid to Restart Old Plant: “about 40 percent of the country’s population is not connected to the electricity grid. “
- Former Secretary Udall Dies at 90
- The Great West Coast Newspaper War. A truly fabulous story (in The Stranger!) about anti-trust issues in the free weekly newspaper market in San Francisco.
- U.N. Rejects Export Ban on Atlantic Bluefin Tuna. See also The Fishing Lobby Wins Again and Sushi and the End of the Southern Bluefish Tuna
In the news
March 26, 2010
Posted in Blog