- No Closing Time for Income Taxes. “Roosevelt and Congress did respond to the repeal windfall [from alcohol taxes after the repeal of Prohibition] by cutting income tax rates for workers earning less than $3,000 a year…”
- Oil Spill May Spur Action on Energy, Probably Not on Climate
- What about China and India?
- Text of Justice David Souter’s speech
- Can a Soda Tax Save Us From Ourselves?
- The Climate Majority. Mostly wishful thinking, I fear, that “polluters” are big companies.
- Imagining Life Without Oil, and Being Ready
- What if political scientists covered the news?
- Tom Collins recipe
- E.P.A. Tightens Sulfur Dioxide Limits
In the news
June 14, 2010
Posted in Blog