- Why the Global Warming Skeptics Are Wrong, by William D. Nordhaus. See also the skeptics’ Concerned Scientists Reply on Global Warming.
- Prizes With an Eye Toward the Future (for cartoon macro: development). See also Trade and Dealing with Income Distribution (for cartoon macro: trade)
- Ocean researchers dive deeper into Puget Sound’s acidification
- Let Cooler Heads Prevail By George F. Will, Sunday, April 2, 2006
- They’re, Like, Way Ahead of the Linguistic Currrrve
- Pacific Sea Otters’ Failure to Thrive Confounds Wildlife Sleuths
- How to Frack Responsibly: Suppose, for instance, the current leak rate [of methane from fracking] turns out to be 4 percent. Suppose we then reduce it in half. That would mean an immediate reduction in overall U.S. greenhouse gases by — are you sitting down for this? — 9 percent.
- 3656 FRANCIS AVE N B Seattle, WA 98103. More here.
- State Energy CO2 Emissions
- B.C. Liberals announce review of province’s carbon tax. See also Carbon tax review welcomed by B.C. farmers
- What Cameras Inside Foxconn Found
- South Africa to introduce carbon tax. I’ll believe it when I see it.
- Washington State’s premier Republican social gathering, the Roanoke Conference. The 2012 conference will be held on the weekend of January 27-29.
In the news
March 1, 2012