- U.S. voters favor carbon tax by 4-to-1 margin (Friends of the Earth poll)
- Washington State Ferries (WSF) is exploring an option to use liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a source of fuel for propulsion.
- In Energy Taxes, Tools to Help Tackle Climate Change
- GHG emissions in WA State, from the EPA database
- B&O (business) taxes in the city of Seattle and in the state of Washington.
- Debt and Deficit: A Public Opinion Dilemma: Pew polling shows the truth of my “Left Right Center” routine.
- PPTs from the 13th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation
- Jay Inslee’s transportation plan
- Airline emissions: “AIR TRAVEL only accounts for an estimated 5% of global carbon emissions. But that share is expected to grow as air travel becomes cheaper and more accessible.”
- Why we have college (reading for Reed event)
In the news
February 2, 2013