- NPR explains cap-and-trade with a fun story about limiting use of the word “dude”.
- Alan Durning of Sightline explains why he (mostly) loves Waxman-Markey.
- The Breakthrough Institute folks explain why they don’t.
- The U.S. has restarted a pilot project for CCS (carbon capture and sequestration).
- And House speaker Nancy Pelosi comes back from China with a worrisome thought about a climate change trap:
Ms. Pelosi found herself greatly encouraged by the dialogue but deeply afraid that the two countries would fall into an old trap: hiding behind each other so that neither would have to do anything difficult or expensive.
- Finally, a good reminder from the fisheries world that caps can be changed too.
Leave A Comment