- UW student David Corrado in the news for the UW Climate Action Plan.
- Concussion Trauma Risk Seen in Amateur Athlete, following up on a scary Malcolm Gladwell article in the New Yorker.
- Global temperatures from the UK Met Office.
- A Case of Chronic Denial, about chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Hopes Fade for Comprehensive Climate Treaty
- More bad news for the Superfreakonomics authors from a pretty devastating Bloomberg article. Also, the funniest quote of the whole affair, courtesy of email@example.com as quoted by Brad DeLong: “While eco-cultists like Al Gore keep referring to a 6 degree C rise in global temperature as some sort of doomsday scenario, the agnostics grumble that the temperature of the earth is already 287 Kelvin, so we’re talking about a mere 2% increase… I can haz best-seller?”
- New “opt-out” fee garners $1.4 million so far. Behavioral economics and Nudge put to work for state parks.
Leave A Comment