- Two NYT articles (#1, #2) on what’s changed a year after the financial crisis hit. Their answer: Not much. (This is also the cover story in this week’s Economist.)
- Carbon taxes in France!
- A TIME article about externalities in the food system.
- Two new climate websites, climatewizard.org and facethechange.org.
- From EDF, one of the big supporters of the Waxman-Markey climate bill: “Our opponents are very good at repetition. We need to be just as good. Here are three messages that we cannot repeat too often: a cap on carbon will: reduce our dependence on imported oil, help create new jobs here in America, for a cost of only about a dime a day.” (What’s missing from this list? Climate change!)
- Rob Szarka is using my textbook in his class at Yale.
Share This Project With Other Creatives!